Career Services provides Alumni with the same comprehensive assistance throughout the course of their careers as we do our current students. We also partner with the NMSU Alumni Association to collaborate on special workshops or activities to help alumni with their careers.
Need a new job?
- Hover over AggieCAREER Manager in the menu, and select Student & Alumni to complete your free registration.
- View job postings and post your résumé directly to the employer. On-campus recruiting is open to all AggieCAREER Manager registrants.
- Schedule an interview with an employer or make your own personal arrangements to interview at a mutually accepted location.
- Alumni can benefit from attending career fairs and events which provide access to employers who may be NMSU alums seeking to hire other alums.
Need career direction?
- Take stock of your career, assess your current situation, and develop a plan. Schedule a free personal appointment with a career advisor, or participate in a career planning workshop. Career Services can help you explore new possibilities and develop the tools you need to make the career changes you want. Career Services doesn’t end at graduation; it continues with you throughout your career!
- Not in Las Cruces, no problem we can consult by phone or email. Call today to arrange an appointment. Let us know if you will call us or we should call you on the day of your advising appointment.