Fraud Alert: Be mindful of suspicious job postings that are unsolicited or involves money transactions. Job seekers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. The Federal Trade Commission offers information related to job scams at the following website: http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams
Please alert Career Services of any job scams that you may encounter or guidance on your applications.
What you can expect from us:
- Professional review of your resume, cover letter, and mock interview
- Registration in our Career Management System called AggieCAREER Manager
- Personal coaching and educational programs on entering the world of work
- Introduction to job search sources, co-op/internships, and on-campus interviews
- Supplemental on-line resources for resume and job search through Career Beam
- Workshops and events, such as:
- Resume AggieMania
- Interview Skills & Dress for Success
- Dining Etiquette Dinner
- Preparing for a Career Fair
- …and many more!
Did You Know?