In this workshop learn how to prepare for an interview and also for what to expect at Career Exp. Employers will schedule interviews for students at Career Expo or via AggieCAREER Manager. Learn the differences between a behavioral and traditional interview and how to effectively follow up with an employer.
- Research to effectively understand and articulate the needs of the industry, company, and position.
- Generate self-confidence through presence and poise.
- Convey professional and educational experiences, including challenges, actions, and results, that relate to the needs of the employer.
- Construct relevant questions which validate interest and commitment to the position.
- Present continued interest in the position through thank you letters and strategic follow-up communication.