- Interviewing locations include Garcia Annex & Corbett Center. Room assignments are based upon availability and recruiter needs.
- Garcia Annex Amenities:
- Eight private interview rooms (two recruiters max per room).
- Each room is equipped with electricity, internet connection, table, two chairs, clock, basic office supplies, trash receptacles, and tissues.
- Coffee, tea, and water are available throughout the day.
- Corbett Center Amenities:
- Accommodates forty interviewing stations. Private rooms are not guaranteed.
- Interviewing stations include a table with two chairs and are partitioned with curtains to provide a level of privacy. Electricity is available upon request.
Items for rent: TV/ VCR, overhead projectors, LCD projector, phone jacks, Internet access (limited).
- A food court is available on the 1st floor.
- Office of Media Technology: Provides two-way video conferencing services.
- The perfect solution for job interviews, masters and doctorial defenses, meetings and conferences worldwide. Contact Denise Welsh or Helen Edgington at 575-646-3700 or come by the office located in Milton Hall room 59 for pricing and room availability.
- For detail Information about On-Campus Recruiting: Click Here