Career fairs sponsored by the Career Services office and other academic departments offer excellent opportunities for candidates of all academic classifications to network with employers in different career fields.
In addition to providing general information, employers may discuss opportunities for internships, cooperative education positions (co-ops), or professional employment. Candidates will have the advantage of initiating job searches at a convenient location where many employers will be present. Students can distribute resumes and learn about career opportunities for current and future positions. Freshmen through alumni are invited to participate as well as any member of the community.
Career Services offers six programs annually to provide candidates with a variety of employment areas and career paths. Employers range from Fortune 500 companies to non-profit, local and regional employers along with federal and state agencies.
We encourage NMSU students and alumni to establish an AggieCAREER Manager account to access specific employers for each fair. Community members may login through our AggieCAREER Manager guest account but will have “view only” capability.
Need more information?
Download our Save the Date brochure!
Prepare for the fairs!
NACE – the National Association of Colleges and Employers has created this handy guide for career fair success (external link).
Upcoming Virtual Career Fairs
Veterans- When the job seeker registers for one virtual career fair, they will receive email reminders for all virtual career fairs. The Veteran Recruitment Center is accessible 24/7
Verizon Virtual Career Fair-March 20, 2017 1-3 PM EST www.veteranrecruiting.com
Women Veterans Virtual Career Fair- March 21, 2017 1-3 PM Est www.womenveterans.com
Anthem Healthcare Virtual Career Fair- March 29, 2017 7-9PM EST www.veteranrecruiting.com
Johnson Controls Virtual Career Fair-March 30, 2017-4-6PM EST www.veteranrecruiting.com
Women Engineers- Open to Women Engineers of all levels and disciplines
April 12, 2017 1-3 PM EST www.womenengineers.com
Boston Scientific Virtual Career Fairs– Open to non-veterans and veterans.
Registration required at https://bostonscientific.virtualcareerfairs.com
March 29, 2017
Consumer Marketing Manager- Cambridge, MA- Experienced Only
- Support Director DTP/DTR Marketing to develop the BSC global DTP/DTR strategic plan, defining key market opportunities, market readiness assessments, and developing assessment training materials for BSC marketers
- Leads DTP/DTR marketing planning and execution, as needed, through temporary assignments within BU’s and regions.
- Serves as a BSC DTP/DTR thought-leader
- Consults for key product brands across the franchise providing guidance on process and approach, and communicating best practices stemming from external/internal benchmarking activities
- Leads development of the pan-BSC Patient positioning in collaboration with BU’s/Regions
- Leads DTP/DTR market and customer insights planning to understand mindset/behaviors and adoption barriers
- Partners with BSC IT to build internal digital technology capabilities supporting DTP/DTR (e.g., customer databases, website and mobile functionality etc.)
- Build external DTP/DTR strategic partnerships
- Plans, executes and measures DTP/DTR marketing programs on behalf of BU’s/Regions as required
- Pilots best practices in DTP/DTR marketing
- Facilitates the sharing of internal and external best practices
- Identify gaps through market opportunity assessments and facilitate market research studies to address lack of BSC Patient/Referrer knowledge
- Play role in activating BU and Regional DTP/DTR programs
- Work with Global Digital Marketing team to develop leading-edge digital marketing programs as core components of the overall DTP/DTR strategy
- Establish robust measurement plans to assess tactic performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures. For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Bachelor’s Level Degree required. MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Direct to Consumer Marketing within the life sciences industry (Direct to Patient/Direct to Referrer Marketing)
- Deep knowledge of direct to patient and direct to referrer marketing communication planning, execution and measurement
- Demonstrated ability to uncover customer needs and insights
- Familiar with market research approaches and stays current with new methodologies
- Deep knowledge of digital technology platforms and media channels and their application as part of DTP/DTR marketing programs
- Familiar with key concepts of brand strategy, and positioning, messaging and campaign development
- Experience in integrating marketing communication
- Experience with managing agencies, and familiar with managing media partners
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including developing relationships and collaborating at all levels in the organization and influencing business objectives
- Ability to influence and work with all levels of the organization
- Clear communication to senior level audiences, including Marketing VPs Executive Committee
- Ability to allocate and direct resources to highest priority assignments
- Self-directed individual who takes initiative to address gaps and needs
- Up to 20% travel mostly domestic, potential for international
April 12, 2017 3-4:30 PM EST
Biomedical Engineers-Open to soon to be grads, recent grads, and experienced-Jobs across the United States
April 20, 2017-4-5:30 PM EST
Hardware Engineers who design computer boards, 2-5 years experience required
Spring Semester Fairs – 2017